We are a new early childhood education center who is building a team of young and enthusiastic individuals. We are looking for someone to join our team who can bring their knowledge, experience and passion for teaching to our school.
1. Student Age group: 8m-6yrs old
2. Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2 days off (25hrs teaching, 10hrs office time)
3. Be responsible for planning and organizing lesson plans
4. Create a manageable classroom environment with excellent disciplines.
5. The major responsibility as an instructor, is to guide children and assist them with their studies. To accommodate their individual learning needs, assisting them in acquiring daily knowledge and to develop independent study abilities.
Be a passport holder from one of the following countries to qualify for a Z Visa: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
– Bachelor degree or higher
– Be passionate and patient with kids
– Priority for those who obtain early education experience over 1 year.
– TEFL or TESOL certificate and Graduation certificate of early education are required.
– Have a friendly, professional, and engaging manner as a teacher
– Arrival Time: April 2018—June 2018
– Salary after tax: RMB12000-15000/Per month (depends on your experience)
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating where you found the posting on the subject line
ID#7751LocationHangzou, Hangzhou, , ChinaType of schoolRecruiter
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Founded by alumni from Harvard Business School and Harvard Graduate School of Education in September 2015, Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational agency registered in Vancouver, Canada, and Hangzhou, China. TF is committed to maintaining a stable and efficient platform for qualified teachers who are interested in educating Chinese students online or offline. In 2016, TF initiated its web platform project to provide a transparent and user-friendly online recruitment experience so that teachers can communicate with educational institutions directly.