Kindergarten Teacher Required In Hangzhou, China.
This well established and highly thought kindergarten, based in the beautiful Hangzhou of China, is seeking an experienced Kindergarten or Early Years teacher to join the school this September.
Teachers at the school are given freedom and individual responsibility in how they want to structure class time and implement the curriculum. The working environment is friendly, supportive, and relaxed and teachers are given the time and space they need to develop their class while offering support any time they want or need it. There is at least one Chinese teaching assistant in every class.
The city of Hangzhou is known as the “Heaven on Earth” and is ideally located for easy weekend trips to any of the famous attractions.
The school is presently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual to teach their students English.
The position is specifically tailored for those who enjoy being creative while teaching, are comfortable in a professional organization, like to laugh and have fun in the classroom, are adaptable and positive and are ready to work hard to make sure the students experience an enjoyable and productive time while learning.
• Salary of 10,000-13,000 RMB per month (approx. $1,500-1,900USD)+ travel allowance 3,000RMB during winter vacation+ flight allowance 6,000RMB
• The school provides plenty of resources, top quality textbooks and supplemental materials
• Chinese teaching assistant
• Modern and air-conditioned learning environment
• Teacher empowerment, a teamwork mentality and a focus on collaboration and creativity
• 8 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. workday M-F
• Minimum amount of paperwork
• Small class sizes (maximum 25 kids per class)
• One year contract
• Fully paid holidays
• One year legal work visa provided by the school
• Full training
• Full support throughout your entire contract
• Medical insurance throughout the entire contract.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching young children and do not hesitate to put energy, enthusiasm, and positivity into their daily routine.
• Hard-working and professional
• Flexible and positive
• Patient and open-minded
• Passionate about education and teaching
• Energetic and creative
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ID#5154Location3rd Floor,1096# YueMin Road, BinJiang District, HangZhou, China, Hangzhou, , China# Of Job PositionsESL kindergarten positionContract Length12 monthsType of schoolPublic
120-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Located in "Paradise on earth" Hangzhou , China, founded in 2007, we are certified by the Chinese government for hiring foreign teachers to legally work in China and so far we have successfully dispatched hundreds of foreign teachers to all over China. Our positions are from kindergarten up through to college, located throughout China and mostly in the south east region, such as Zhejiang and Jiangsu province. We not only recruit teachers, but also have our own language center. Founded in Hangzhou in 2007, Echo English, which focuses on providing K-12 children the best teaching, is the flagship division of Echo Education, from one single school, it has now flourished to 5 schools in Hangzhou, China.