These Public Schools are with the Gyungnam Office of Education. They come with EPIK employment contracts.
The contract date is 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018.
22 classes per week. 1 Elementary School is 40mins. 1 Middle School is 45mins.
Hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is 2.2m to 2.7m won per month. Income is tax free for certain nationalities.
Benefits same as EPIK
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
Plus + being with Korean Horizons; you also get :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Interviews are currently happening.
If you would like to apply; please email your resume to JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com
ID#4573Location1309 Reises Tower, CHANGWON, , Korea# Of Job Positions10Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolRecruiter
100-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
We provide government public schools in South Korea. We are an official recruitment agency of EPIK & Regional education offices (GEPIK, SMOE, GOE, ICN and CNOE.) We are able to provide public schools nationwide.
We are here to assist you with the employment process. And after all, that's why it is good to come to a recruitment agency. We provide a safety net for you. Apply direct to an educational institution and you are on your own! If you are having problems with your school... Or you need some information or help, you can contact us and we will provide you with some advice... You might not always like it, but it will be the truth. And that's really our philosophy, to provide you with a completely trustworthy service....right from the initial phase of introducing you to the education office, to making sure that you are content with your teaching position and if there's anything you need we will always be available. Please see our testimonals or simply search the internet & see what others say about our service.
We are a legally recognized company in South Korea, Business Registration Number:
609-91-46010. Our consultants have had several years of teaching experience...good & bad.... So rest assured and feel comfortable that when you contact us to help you, we will provide a comprehensive service.
We provide services that no other recruitment company provides. In addition to all of the benefits a public school will provide; we provide an introduction package including a comprehensive teaching book, a travel guide, a lonely planet phrase book, a book on learning Korean + lots of other useful information. Plus you can use our interest-free Supermarket credit service (click here) to have anything delivered to your school and it's available for 365 days of your contract. Simply pay us back when you get paid.
And also before you come to Korea, chat live with a consultant to discuss any question you may have, current positions available or talk about Korea in general. Whilst you are teaching in Korea, use this for tips & advice...this service is a click away & free for all!! We are the only ESL recruitment agency to offer this service.
.....All of this and much more making Korean Horizons relevant to you before you come & whilst you are here.