We are The Canadian House Center, an English language school located in Ecuador. We are the largest growing English language school in the southern region of Ecuador. We have locations in three of the major cities in this region, Loja, Cuenca and Machala. These cities go from the mountain area right into the coast and run on different schedules, therefore we are always looking for native English teachers to join our team. We have been providing top quality education for our students guided by native English teachers for the last 10 years.
We offer both students and teachers an enjoyable and relaxed environment to learn and teach. Our courses are geared towards all age groups and levels. Programs are divided into age groups and levels. Our methodology is based on in class practice and exposure to new worlds. We encourage our teachers to bring a little bit of themselves into every class. Learning English goes way beyond learning a language it is about learning a culture as well.
– Teachers are provided with all teaching materials needed to successfully run a class.
– We offer our teachers support and guidance in order for them to settle into their new environment as easily as possible.
– Teachers are not required to speak Spanish but if they would like to learn we gladly provide our teachers with some basic Spanish classes.
– We provide teachers with accommodations and visa.
– We hire year round but our major cycles begin in May and October.
– Cycles run for 5 months therefore teachers are hired for a minimum 6 month contract.
ID#4363LocationEl Oro, Machala, , EcuadorContract Length12 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
Our study programs are intended to provide meaningful learning, so that students can face the different challenges that arise in their social environment, such as assuming new experiences.
At The Canadian House Center, we all work consistently to make our students gain meaningful, fun and dynamic learning for success and thus achieve their vocational goals.
We offer courses with high quality standards that are specifically tailored to the needs of our students, in order to improve their grades at school or college; Preparing for college exams or acquiring an internationally recognized degree, such as those issued by Cambridge ESOL or TOEFL.