Position: Online ESL Instructor(up to $25 an hour)
Description: Teach students from 5-12 years old. Work through online platform (great part-time job, no need to relocate to another city/country, great way to get experience)
average $20 an hour, up to $22- $25 an hour.
1. Native speaker of English (North American teachers only; holding an American or a Canadian passport)
2. Bachelors degree or above ( Candidates with no Bachelors degree must be undergraduate students majoring in education)
3. Teaching experience preferred (particular teaching kids of 5-12 years old)
4. Teaching license preferred (not a must; candidates holding a teaching license can have no TEFL or equivalent certificate
5. TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA etc. language teaching certificate preferred (not a must for experienced teachers)
6. Age: 20-50 years old
Besides, the applicant should be able to work 8 – 12 hours per week.
We provide two schedules as followings:
1. 6 pm-10 pm, Monday – Sunday(GMT+8 Beijing time) —-EST Time 5am-9am, Monday- Sunday. 12 hours per week is required.
2. 8 am- 3pm, Saturday and Sunday(GMT+8 Beijing time)—–PST Time 6pm-1am, Friday and Saturday. 8 hours per week is required. This schedule is for tutors who are living in western part of America(in Time zone MST,CST, PST).
If you are interested, please send resume to email@example.com
ID#4175Location745 Atlantic Ave,, Boston, , USA# Of Job Positions20Contract Length6 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
150-Hour IDELT Online TEFL Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Founded by alumni from Harvard Business School and Harvard Graduate School of Education in September 2015, Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational agency registered in Vancouver, Canada, and Hangzhou, China. TF is committed to maintaining a stable and efficient platform for qualified teachers who are interested in educating Chinese students online or offline. In 2016, TF initiated its web platform project to provide a transparent and user-friendly online recruitment experience so that teachers can communicate with educational institutions directly.