Position: English Language Teacher (Part-time)
Location: Santiago, Chile (BridgeChile)
Start Date: April 2018
Summary of Position and Responsibilities:
Bridge is seeking qualified and passionate teachers to teach Business English to corporate executives at its internationally certified language center in Chile. As a Bridge teacher, you are committed to providing the highest quality of language service and personalized instruction to business executives in major companies throughout the year. You will teach English following the proprietary Bridge methodology participate in professional development trainings and fulfill teaching administrative duties as needed. You may also have the opportunity to teach Academic English to students preparing to study abroad in North America or other English-speaking countries.
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor’s degree required
– TEFL, TESOL CELTA or IDELT certified
– Teaching experience preferred
– Be able to commit to a regular teaching schedule for a minimum of 6 months
– Exciting and rewarding work environment
– Continuous academic support and ongoing professional development workshops
– Spanish classes at preferential rates
– A competitive package of incentives to ease the transition to Chile
– Rich cultural experience
Join our team for an unforgettable teaching experience!
Bridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you follow the link below, you will see our current recruiting advertisement, and if you meet our requirements, you can fill out an application summary on line.